Saturday, January 19, 2019, 08:00am - 05:00pm
Contact Marissa Guyan
- To enhance the knowledge of regenerative medicine using a detailed course agenda.
- To provide the latest technology in advanced autologous biologics, to include PurePRP and clinical platelet rich plasma and PureBMC bone marrow stem cells.
- To practice ultrasound guided bone marrow aspiration on cadaver specimen.
- To practice ultrasound imaging on live model.
- Safely perform PurePRP procedures in MSK sports medicine applications.
- Review the advantages of dual spin vs. single spin devices and the differences in formulations.
- Assessing the potential of viable platelets towards clinical PRP definition.
- Examine the detrimental effects of erythrocytes in biological preparations and the consequences of plasma free hemoglobin, free iron, and ferric-Hb on patient tissues and learning how to minimize these.
- Evaluate the advantages of using guided ultrasound BMA aspiration.
- Review the difference in protocols and biological activities of BMC components, and the gap in standardization.
- Review evidence-based outcomes in biological cell therapeutics.
COURSE FEE: $145.00
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Gulf Coast Biologics. The Albert Einstein College of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Albert Einstein College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
Location 4331 Veronica S. Shoemaker Blvd, Fort Myers, FL. 33916