GCB Virtual Conference
Our goal is to present the latest scientific data and provide you with practical tools for Regenerative Medicine treatment options. We have a dynamic line-up of presentations and live demonstrations that address everything from Bone Marrow and Fat harvesting to patient treatments and outcome tracking. We encourage you to ask questions in the Live Q&A sessions, share your experiences, knowledge and gain new resources. We hope you leave the virtual conference inspired, motivated, and better connected with Regenerative Medicine Therapies
This two-day, educational virtual conference will review the latest technology in advanced autologous biologics including; Clinical PRP, BMC Bone Marrow [Stem] Cells, and Adipose Tissue Concentrate. We will review the principles of MSK Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy, while outlining the differences in biological validation and patient tracking results.
There will be LIVE demonstrations of:
~ Bone Marrow and Lipo-Aspiration Techniques
~ Biological Preparations of; PRP, BMC, Adipose Tissue Concentrate
~ Cadaver Precision Guided Injection Protocols
~ Orthobiological Patient Treatment Procedures
~ Imaging and Laboratory Validation Techniques
~ Integrated Patient Treatment Tracking
This is a great opportunity for professionals in the Regenerative Medicine field to come together, learn from each other, get motivated, get inspired, and discover new techniques that will help them make a positive difference in their practices, their communities and most importantly, their patients lives.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center and Gulf Coast Biologics. Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
We have a dynamic line-up of presentations and live demonstrations that address everything from blood draw to patient treatment tracking.
- Enhance the knowledge of Regenerative Medicine using a detailed course agenda
- Review the latest technology in advanced autologous biologics, to include Clinical PRP, BMC Bone Marrow [Stem] Cells, and Adipose Tissue Concentrate
- Outline differences in biological validation results
- Review the principles of MSK Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy artifacts
- Review Hip, Knee, Elbow, Shoulder and Achilles tendon sonography techniques via Hands-On Scanning
- Identify normal anatomy in lower and upper extremity
- State scanning protocols for elbow-shoulder-knee-hip-foot-ankle
- Observe Scanning for guided intra-articular and intra-tendinous biological injections on upper & lower extremity on cadaver specimen and live patients.
- Identify the difference in imaging in Bone Marrow Aspiration procedure
- Classify safe PRP and BMC procedures in MSK sports medicine applications
- Review the benefits of platelet concentrate in the PRP milieu
- Identify differences between BMA vs BMC injectates regarding RBC’s-Hemolysis-Growth Factors
- Observe live patient image guided Orthobiological treatment protocols
- Assess the potential of Adipose Tissue Biology in sports medicine
- Review the advantages of dual spin vs. single spin devices and the differences in bio-formulations
- Evaluate the potential of viable deliverable platelets towards clinical PRP definition
- Evaluate joint disorders and treatment options with biological injections
- Assess the advantages of using guided imaging techniques for PRP injection procedures in upper and lower extremity
- Examine the difference in protocols and biological activities of BMC components vs BMA as injectates
- Review evidence-based outcomes in biological cell therapeutics
- Analyze the advantages of patient tracking technology
- Assess the technology and advantages of integrated patient treatment tracking and recording
A special thanks for the sponsors and supporters of Gulf Coast Biologics Training and Education Center.